SOCIAL MEDIA, MARKETING AND PR INTERN
£50 pw travel expenses
Karaoke Network is looking for a Social Media, Marketing and PR intern to increase media presence through Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, Youtube, Online Forums, Email Newsletters and also in Print.
* Research, write and post articles on various social media sites about Karaoke and Karaoke Network in a conversational style, to ensure blog content captures readers interest, while promoting the Karaoke Network's message.
* Create original video (vox pops, event recordings) and image content for display on the Karaoke Network website and distribution through other media channels by visiting karaoke parties at various venues every week.
* Respond, engage and converse with audiences across social channels and actively lead the development of these channels over time
* Measure and report on social media usage
* Build contacts with other media including print & online with a view to Karaoke Network contributing to relevant upcoming articles
* Write press releases, email newsletters and other online and offline promotional material
* Find, promote and build relationships with new venues
* Proficient current user of a wide range of social media and social networking - must provide evidence of this
* Excellent written communication and analytical skills
* Great communicator with a flair for creative writing
* Fluent level English, both written and spoken, is essential.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for work experience within the Marketing, PR or Communication fields. Work will be done remotely using your own computer and also from our office. You will meet regularly with members of Karaoke Network's team and our partners who will support your work.
This position is for an initial period of 3-6 months. After that there may be an opportunity to remain with Karaoke Network in a permanent position.
HOW TO APPLY
LEAD HARDWARE/SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Freelance - Negotiable
Developer required to create Karaoke Network's next generation Karaoke jukebox system.
Our current system is written in Python and runs on touchscreen PCs in the 15 Karaoke Network bars.
We would like to redesign the system to run on a lightweight linux box which will be controlled from a tablet.
Various approaches are possible and we are happy to listen to suggestions.
We are looking for someone who has extensive experience working on and delivering hardware/software solutions.
HOW TO APPLY